Friday, July 11, 2014

Muji Lavender Light Toning Water - Review

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, when I was staying in Japan three month ago, my mother and I went to Muji store because I've loved Muji products since I was child. :)

     I always buy Muji Light Toning Water when I go to Muji store in Japan. While looking for my favorite moisturizing toner, this lavender scented toner caught on my eye. Because I love lavender aroma very much, I couldn't resist trying it. There was the toner sample for Muji Lavender Light Toning Water. I tried it at the store. Surprisingly, it had very decent lavender aroma! The price was two times more expensive than Muji Light Toning Water I usually purchase. However, I really wanted to get this lavender one! A 200 ml bottle of this lavender toner was 1000yen.
Muji Lavender Light Toning Water 1000yen for 200ml
     I used up my all-time favorite Muji toner, so I started using this lavender one this week. It really makes my after shower time happy with lavender aroma. The moment I put it on my face, I can notice very gentle lavender aroma. Right after applying it, the smell disappears immediately. That's perfect! If it were very strong smell, and the aroma lingered on my face, it would bother me. This Muji lavender toner is just right for my preference. :) It also moisturizes my skin just as same as my favorite Muji Light Toning Water! Frankly, before purchasing it, I was worried a little if it would irritate my skin because I hadn't seen any reviews on it. I am glad that this toner is very gentle just like other Muji moisturizing toner. I have never been disappointed at Muji products so far. :)

     Unfortunately, this lavender toner is not available at Muji store in the U.S., so if you are in Japan or are planing to visit Japan, you might want to try it. I highly recommend this Muji toner for those who love lavender aroma. :)
Muji Lavender Light Toning Water (香りの化粧水 ラベンダー) 1000yen for 200ml

     At that time, I also purchased Muji Light Toning Water like always. :)
Muji Light Toning Water 980yen for 400ml & Muji Lavender Light Toning Water 1000yen for 200ml


     This is my entries related to Muji.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3


      Muji Japanese Online Store
http://www.muji.net/store/

      Muji USA Online Store
http://www.muji.us/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment