Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Muscle Cars - USPS Forever Stamps

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I ordered some forever stamps on USPS.com. This sheet of 20 forever stamps, Muscle Cars, is the one I purchased at that time. I don't really know about muscle cars but thought that this Muscle Cars stamp is perfect for those who love powerful American cars. I think most of men and boys like these stamps. :)
Muscle Cars - USPS Forever Stamps



Issue Date: February 22, 2013
Art Director/Designer: Carl T. Herrman, Tom Fritz

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona

1966 Pontiac GTO

1967 Shelby GT-500

1970 Chevelle SS

1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda



     My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this incredible post with us. This is something I hope the post office does again in the near future. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete