Monday, July 14, 2014

Starbucks Haul - Starbucks® Cold Cup tumbler for 24 fl oz

     Yesterday, my husband and I went to Starbucks to purchase the new Starbucks® Cold Cup tumbler for me. As I mentioned in my previous entry, we bought the same tumbler for him a month ago. I sometimes used his tumbler at home and noticed that I drink more water when using this tumbler somehow. It's probably because of its size of tumbler and the hard plastic reusable straw. The tumbler is bigger than my mugs and allows me to drink more water with the straw without noticing it. I sometimes tend to forget to drink much water even though I have dry skin, so in order to keep my skin in good nick, I should try to drink enough water every day. Specifically, people who drink coffee, which has a diuretic effect and dehydrates your body, should drink enough water as well. That's why this tumbler is perfect for me. I told him that I'd like to purchase the same tumbler with his.

     We ended up getting two same tumblers! I like the fact that the double wall constructions keep iced drink cool. :)
Starbucks® Cold Cup tumblers for 24 fl oz




       This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs




No comments:

Post a Comment