Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mexican Supermarket Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to El Super, Mexican supermarket. When we go to Mexican supermarkets, we always feel like as if we were traveling abroad. There were so many interesting foods we have never tried before. In addition to some vegetables, we bought these interesting ones. I'm going to share what we bought there with you.
     
     While I was looking at some spices, I found this pack of chia seeds. These days, I've often heard about chia seeds, which are very nutritious foods, but I have never tried them before. This 0.75 oz of chia seeds was 69 cents. I'll add them into my drink tomorrow. :)

      Then, I bought this Piloncillo, brown sugar. I have never seen such an unique figured brown sugar and decided to try it. This 8 oz. of Pilonicillo was 99 cents.

     Then, I bought the duritos. Last year, I bought dried duritos and cooked them for my first time. Unlike previous ones, these were already cooked. Yay! :)

      This huge pack of duritos was only 99 cents as well!

      Tonight, we had duritos with cilantro and Mexican hot sauce and were so good!



        My entries related to Mexican Supermarket can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Mexican%20Supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment