Thursday, August 14, 2014

N.E. Coastal Lighthouses - USPS Forever Stamps

      I received this strip of five forever stamps, N.E. Coastal Lighthouses, last week. This N.E. Coastal Lighthouses stamps features five lighthouses. According to USPS Website, the five lighthouses are among the oldest in the U.S., and each is on the National Register of Historic Places. Boston Harbor Light is also a National Historic Landmark. I was not interested in Lighthouses before, but I thought these were so beautiful by looking at each stamp. I've never been to east coast, but I want to see these actual lighthouses someday.  
N.E. Coastal Lighthouses - USPS Forever Stamps

Issue Date: July 13, 2013
Art Director/Designer: Howard E. Paine, Greg Breeding

Portsmouth Harbor (New Castle, New Hampshire)




Boston Harbor (Boston, Massachusetts).



Point Judith, (Narragansett, Rhode Island)



New London Harbor (New London, Connecticut)



 Portland Head (Cape Elizabeth, Maine)




     My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment