Monday, August 11, 2014

Regular Dental Check Up

     Today, my husband and I went to a dentist for a regular dental check up. I also got scaling and fluoride treatment. I asked the dental hygienist if I need to improve my oral care. She told me that I am doing my oral care well because I brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush two to three times a day and floss every night. I asked her about flossing because my gum evaluation was not as good as I hoped. I used to use Sonicare Airfloss with mouthwash instead of regular floss, but I found that Airfloss cannot remove plaque as well as regular floss, so I quit using Airfloss eventually. She told me that Airfloss really works for some people, so I should use both. Therefore, today I decided to use Sonicare Airfloss after flossing with regular floss every night.

     Today, we got toothpaste and toothbrushes for free at the dentist. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment