Saturday, September 6, 2014

Aguas Frescas, Fresh Mexican Drinks at Mexican Supermarket

       Today, my husband and I went to Mexican Supermarket, ElSuper. After shopping there, we found their Mexican fresh drinks, Aguas Frescas, at next to the entrance. All flavors were new for us, so we really wanted to try them for our first time!

Aguas Frescas, Fresh Mexican Drinks


Aguas Frescas, Fresh Mexican Drinks
       These small cups of drinks were $1.29 each.

Aguas Frescas, Fresh Mexican Drinks
       I ordered limon con chia because I have been really into chia drink these day. :) I think this drink contained chia, lime, mint leaves, and sugar. It was really fresh and cool. :) I should make it at home someday.
Aguas Frescas - Limon Con Chia
        My husband tried horchata. We had no idea what horchata was though. It was slightly sweet and had milk and cinnamon tastes. We really liked it. :) According to Wikipedia, horchata is made of ground almonds, sesame seeds, rice, barley, or tigernuts.
Aguas Frescas - Horchata

       We were only Asians at the Mexican Supermarket today. Haha! There are still many foods we have never tried before, so we should go there again soon!


        My entries related to Mexican Supermarket can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Mexican%20Supermarket

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment