Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to School

       I finally went back to school from this fall semester. I started taking the Medical Terminology class today. This class was that I always wanted to take for a long time, but I was a little nervous to go to this class because English is my second language. Probably, all my classmates are American or people who grew up here. However, while I was taking this class, I thought that it seemed that I wouldn't have any problem with taking this class. :) As I mentioned in my previous entry, I seriously studied Medical Terminology on my own before taking NCLEX. The most contents of this class is just like review for me. I know that I supposed to know those as a RN. I speak English poorly, but I don't have huge problems with reading and listening English, so I think I can keep up with this class. Today, the teacher told students that we are required to take quizzes every week and score 80%. We need to do homework as well. I hope I will enjoy this fall semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment