Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Best Western Bishop Lodge - Motel Review

     My husband and I stayed at Best Western Bishop Lodge in Bishop, California, on August 30. It was a non-smoking room with a queen size bed for Saturday night, which was Labor day weekend, for $101. We booked the room two days before checking in, so I guess that it might be more reasonable if you book a room in advance. I know we should have done it earlier. However, I was satisfied with staying this motel overall. :)
      The room was nice and clean. They provided free WiFi, and its access was pretty stable. :)
Best Western Bishop Lodge

Best Western Bishop Lodge
       The numbers of towels was enough for two people. There were the coffee machine and four packs of ground coffee. :) There were two soap bars and small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
Best Western Bishop Lodge
       The bathroom was also nice and clean.
Best Western Bishop Lodge
       What I loved this motel was that there were the microwave and the refrigerator.
Best Western Bishop Lodge

      This motel has a fitness gym. Although the gym, which probably has only three to four gym equipments, is very small, I think that some people love working out during staying there.

      They also have free continental breakfast, including bagel, sliced bread, waffle, boiled eggs, scramble egg, breakfast sausages, apple, orange, banana, yogurt, coffee, orange juice, apple juice and so on. We didn't eat a lot because we wanted to buy sandwiches at a nearby famous bakery, Erick Schat's Bakkery. We enjoyed coffee at this motel. They provided three kinds of coffee, medium roast, dark roast, and decaf coffee.


Best Western Bishop Lodge
1025 N Main St
Bishop, CA 93514

(877) 722-3422

      I uploaded my YouTube video, Best Western Bishop Lodge.


      My entries of motel reviews can be seen here.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/motel%20reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment