Saturday, October 11, 2014

Go Green - USPS Forever Stamps

       Last week, I ordered some USPS forever stamps on USPS.com. I'm going to share this sheet of 16 forever stamps, Go Green, with you. It was first released in 2011 and was discontinued for a while. It was not available until last week as far as I know. Last week, I found that Go Green forever stamps were back! I didn't have this forever stamps, so I ordered it without second thought. :)
Go Green -  USPS Forever Stamps

Go Green -  USPS Forever Stamps



Issue Date:
April 14, 2011
Art Director/Designer:
Derry Noyes, Eli Noyes


        These stamps illustrate simple things we each can do every day to save the environment. If I have my own house with a garden, I'd like to try composting to reduce kitchen waste and to make rich soil in order to plant flowers.
Go Green -  USPS Forever Stamps

Go Green -  USPS Forever Stamps



     My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment