Thursday, November 20, 2014

Busiest Days

       My Terminology class will end next Wednesday, and I'm going to take the quiz and final exam, which will cover the entire textbook. Even though it's not hard for me to understand those vocabularies since I have medical knowledge, it's pretty hard for me to write those meaning in English because English is my second language. In addition, I want to study for those pronunciation even though those are not on the quiz nor final exam. It's because I determined that studying pronunciation was my priority for this year. That's why I need to make a great effort for the exam for a while. Beside that, I'm very busy this month and still need to do many things every day. I sometimes think I cannot handle all of them, but I will do my best!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment