Friday, November 7, 2014

Haul - Japanese Sweets and Snacks - Part 1

       As I mentioned in my previous entries, my husband bought so many Japanese sweets and snacks for me during his business trip in Japan last month. I'm going to share what he bought there with you.
Haul - Japanese Sweets and Snacks

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, these are Puchi Series made by Bourbon, one of the biggest confectionery manufactures in Japan and was founded in 1924.
Puchi Series (プチシリーズ) by Bourbon (ブルボン)


     He bought three two kinds of Alfort made by Bourbon. These are chocolate covered biscuits and have been one of my favorite Japanese sweets since I was little. He knows that I always buy Alfort when I visit Japan. :)
Alfort (アルフォート) by Bourbon (ブルボン)
       This is original flavor, milk chocolate covered biscuit.
Alfort (アルフォート) by Bourbon (ブルボン)
        This Alfort has rich in milk taste.
Alfort (アルフォート) by Bourbon (ブルボン)


Bourbon Official Website
http://www.bourbon.co.jp/catalog/categories



        These three small packages of Japanese sweets are Choco Ball made by Morinaga Seika established in 1899.  
Choco Ball (チョコボール) by Morinaga Seika (森永製菓)
        This is Koubashi Peanuts flavor, chocolate covered peanuts.
Morinaga Choco Ball, Koubashi Peanuts
       This is Mogumogu Caramel flavor, chocolate covered caramel.
Morinaga Choco Ball, Mogumogu Caramel

     This is Sakusaku Ichigo flavor, strawberry chocolate covered snack.
Morinaga Choco Ball, Sakusaku Ichigo


Choco Ball by Morinaga seika



      He bought two packages of Dars made by Morinaga Seika. Each package has a dozen pieces of chocolates.
Dars (ダース) by Morinaga Seika (森永製菓)

      This is Dars Bitter Chocolate.
Morinaga Dars, Bitter Chocolate
      This is Dars Milk Chocolate.
Morinaga Dars, Milk Chocolate




Morinaga Seika Official Website
http://www.morinaga.co.jp/catalog/list.php?id=0101


       I will write about the rest of Japanese sweets and snacks next time.


This is my entries related Japanese Sweets and Snacks.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japanese%20sweets%20and%20snacks


     This is also my entry you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

No comments:

Post a Comment