Sunday, November 23, 2014

Starbucks Japan - City Tumbler - Hokkaido

      Last month, my husband bought this Starbucks locally limited tumbler, Hokkaido, in Japan. This tumbler is available at Starbucks branches in Hokkaido, Japan. If truth be told, you can also buy some local tumblers and mugs at Narita airport, so he bought this there. :)  Before moving to U.S. in 2008, my husband and I traveled and drove through Hokkaido, which is the largest and northernmost of Japan's 47 prefectures. Hokkaido has many delicious foods such as fresh fish, ramen and sweets and many places to see beautiful scenery. We went to Sapporo, Otaru, Asahikawa, Wakkanai, Abashiri and Furano. Many my friends of nursing school were from Hokkaido such as Sapporo, Ishikari, Kitami and Obihiro, so I often heard about Hokkaido from them and got Hokkaido souvenirs from them after long vacations. That's why I was pretty familiar with the foods and name of the places in Hokkaido. :)  Anyway, I'm going to share this Starbucks Hokkaido tumbler with you.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido
      This black map is Hokkaido.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido
        Even though Hokkaido is the northernmost of Japan's prefectures and the coolest region in Japan, there is no wild polar bear obviously. However, there is the most famous and popular zoo, Asahikawa Zoo, in Hokkaido, and polar bear became symbolic animal of Hokkaido.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido

Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido
        When I was 16, I also went to Hokkaido for school trip in winter. What we did in Hokkaido was only skiing for four days. There was snow as far as the eye could see. I remembered that the texture of the snow was very dry because of extreme coldness.
Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido

Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido

Starbucks Japan - Tumbler - Hokkaido





These are my entries related to Starbucks Japan tumblers.

Starbucks Okinawa Tumbler











Starbucks Tokyo Haneda Airport Tumbler



        My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan

      My entries related to my Starbucks US collections can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs

      My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


2 comments:

  1. are you selling the tumbler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. :) This tumbler is sold out. I am selling some other Starbucks Japan tumblers though.
      http://www.ebay.com/sch/ringoringo3/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

      Delete