Monday, December 1, 2014

Regular Dental Check Up

     Today, my husband and I went to a dentist for a regular dental check up. It's been four months since we went there in August. I know it's a little early to get a regular check up today, but I wanted to see a dentist anyway because I was concerned about one of my teeth. I started having some sensitivities for cold and toothache in a right lower back tooth in October. I thought that I might have a cavity and should see a dentist as soon as possible, but those symptoms were gone after a week. Since then, I haven't had any problem with that somehow. Today, I asked my dental hygienist about that. She told me that my teeth seemed okay and my temporary symptoms had probably come from sinus problem or something like that. When I had those symptoms, I was a little worried if I would have severe bronchitis again because I was badly coughing for a month in October last year. I didn't have severe bronchitis this year fortunately, but my physical condition was not perfect because I became too busy. I think that I am likely to get a cold when the seasons change. Anyway, I am glad that I don't have any cavity. We will go to a dentist for a regular dental check up again in the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment