Sunday, December 7, 2014

Starbucks Holiday Drink, Peppermint Mocha

       Today, my husband and I went to Clover Reserve Starbucks store and ordered Starbucks Reserve coffee as usual weekend. While we were waiting for our coffee, we got this drink, Peppermint Mocha, for free somehow. Apparently, this was not that exactly the customer wanted, and Starbucks barista offered me this drink for free. I was lucky. :) I usually don't order holiday drink because I don't really like pumpkin drink, cinnamon spice nor mint chocolate. I'm not used to drink with those tastes. That's why this was my first time to try Starbucks holiday drink, Peppermint Mocha. When I first sipped this drink, I thought, "It has mint chocolate taste! I might don't like this drink." However, soon after that, I found a liking for it. The mint flavor was not too strong. It was like sweet milky chocolate with slight mint flavor. I was surprised at myself for loving this drink! I would like to have this drink during holiday season once again. :)
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
Peppermint Mocha : Espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce and peppermint flavored syrup. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment