Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Target Haul - e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit

       My eyebrow brush has broken recently due to repeated use over the years. That's why I went to Target to buy one a few days ago. When I was looking for an eyebrow brush, I found this e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit there. I don't remember exactly, but I think I have seen its reviews on YouTube quiet a long while ago, and it has many positive reviews on it. That's why I decided to try this instead of buying eyebrow brush. Okay, I will find a new eyebrow brush next time! :)
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
      I chose 81302 Medium. Actually, my local Target carried only Medium one that day. This was only $3!
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
       This kit includes a mirror and a little brush. The left one, Dark brown color, is brow gel and the light one, lighter brown color, is brow powder. Apply the brow gel with angled brush. Then, apply the brow powder with powder brush. It surprisingly works very well. The brow powder seems too light for me, but it is pigmented after applying the brow gel. This eyebrow kit is my new favorite!
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit

      I have been using SELFIT eyebrow pencil, which I bought for less than 500yen in Japan about 8 years ago, and I still love it. I used about half of it so far for 8 years, and it seems last forever. That's why I was glad that I discovered my new favorite eyebrow cosmetic, e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, after many years!


     This is my previous entries related to drugstore shopping.http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment