Sunday, December 14, 2014

Target Haul - Sonia Kashuk

     Yesterday, I bought some Sonia Kashuk products at Target. I'm going to share what I bought there with you.
Target Haul - Sonia Kashuk
        I bought this Sonia Kashuk Block Print Valet for $29.99. This is a hunging organizer for beauty items such as tiletry goods. Because I love travleing, I was looking for something organize my items outside my home. The bathroom space at most hotels and motels I usualy stay is pretty limited, so this was exactly what I wanted. I think it will be very useful for me during traveling.

Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet
       It has three clear cases, and they are removable.
Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet

Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet

Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet
       

Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet

Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet
     It has a hook for hanging.
Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet
      It can fold up compactly.

Sonia Kashuk Block Print - Valet


       I also bought this Sonia Kashuk Erybrow Brush for $2.99. My eyebrow brush was broken a while ago, so I needed to get new one. This was pretty affordable, so I decided to buy it that day.
Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Eyebrow Comb/Brush - No 126

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Eyebrow Comb/Brush - No 126

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Eyebrow Comb/Brush - No 126


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

      My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment