Saturday, January 10, 2015

99 Cents Only Store Haul

       Today, my husband and I went to 99 Cents Only Store to get a 2015 calendar. As I mentioned in my previous entry, we purchase our calendars there every year. :) I'm going to share what I bought there today with you.
99 Cents Only Store Haul

       There were a great number of interesting calendars we could choose from. I finally chose this Zen calendar for this year. This calendar was originally $9.95 but was $0.99! :)
2015 Zen Calendar

       The reason why I chose this was that it has some photos of Hawaiian flowers, such as Hawaiian Orchid and plumeria. I think these make me happy. :) I've often heard the word of "Zen" these days, but I don't know its meaning exactly even though I am Japanese. Zen in English came from Japanese 禅. However, the meaning of Zen in English is very different from Japanese Zen. Zen, 禅, means "Buddhism" in Japanese, but I guess that people use Zen in English as the same meaning of relaxation or calm mind. These flowers below are not Japanese flower except for the last one.

2015 Zen Calendar

     I bought this red 2015 Weekly Planner for myself. I used to use a monthly planner before, but I would like to try weekly one for my first time. I would like to be an organized person this year.
2015 Weekly Planner

       We also bought some cooking books to try new recipes, but the main reason why I bought these was to study English through these books. :)
Cooking Books



No comments:

Post a Comment