Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii


       As I mentioned in my previous entry, while my husband and I were traveling on the Big Island, Hawaii, we went to Costco and found a lot of Hawaiian products which were not available at mainland Costco. Now, I'm going to share what we bought there with you. :)
Costco Haul

       I bought the set of four Costco reusable bags for $6.69. It had two huge shoulder bags and two tote bags. During our traveling, they were very handy to carry a lot of our belongings to our rental car, such as beach towels, cameras and water bottles. :)
A Set of Four Costco Reusable Bags

Costco Reusable Shoulder Bag

Costco Reusable Tote Bag


     My husband bought this box of six cans of Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts for $18.99.
Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts
      These were onion & garlic flavors.
Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts



      I bought the huge package of Mauna Loa Macadamia Trio for $15.99.

       This had 36 packages of three flavor, Onion & Garlic, Milk Chocolate and Dry Roasted Macadamias. After that, my husband bought one more this to give away to his coworkers.


      This 7 OZ of Marlin Fish Jerky was $9.79. It tasted great, so we bought some small packages for souvenirs at KTA Super Stores after that. :)

Marlin Fish Jerky



      We bought this 16 OZ of Mountain Thunder Premium 100% Kona Coffee for $19.79. Considering that this is 100% Kona Cofeee, it was pretty good deal. :)
Mountain Thunder Premium 100% Kona Coffee

Mountain Thunder Premium 100% Kona Coffee

      This Mac Farms Kona Coffee Dark Chocolate was $12.39. I don't notice its coffee flavor but this was pretty good dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts. :)

Mac Farms Kona Coffee Dark Chocolate

      We also bought a 12 bottles of 50 OZ Hawaiian Water, Itoen Aloha Wai, for $5.59. 

Itoen Aloha Wai

      My husband also purchased some clothing, a water proof light weight jacket and swim trunks, to wear during our traveling.


     When I found that they were selling Hawaiian poke at Costco, I really wanted to try some! On the second time we went there, I finally purchased a half pound of Wasabi Ahi Poke. I wished I could have tried all of them though.
Wasabi Ahi Poke
        The Wasabi Ahi Poke was so good! My husband told me that he needed some rice to eat the poke, but we ate all without rice. :) I seriously thought that it was the best poke I have ever eaten on the Big Island.
Wasabi Ahi Poke

      I uploaded my YouTube video, Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii.


       My entries related to our traveling on the Big Island can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Hawaii%20%28the%20Big%20Island%29

     My entries related Costco can be seen here.

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee




No comments:

Post a Comment