Monday, January 26, 2015

I Miss Japanese Laundry Machine

      Since I moved to the U.S., I have seen so many Japanese products here such as electronics and cars. I think that Japanese products are pretty popular in the U.S.  For instance, most my friends love their Japanese cars because they believe that Japanese cars last longer than other cars. My friend's husband told me that he has been using his Sony electrical shaver for 20 years, and it still works fine. When I went to Costco in the U.S. for my first time, I was surprised that most cameras selling there were Japanese brands such as Nicon, Canon and Sony.

      However, I have never seen Japanese laundry machine in the U.S., and I have been wondering why they don't sell Japanese ones. I believe that laundry machines in Japan are way too excellent. When I was living in Japan, I used Hitachi laundry machine for many years. It was very quiet and worked perfect! The three features of Japanese laundry machine are quiet operating noise, washing gently and energy conservation. When I first washed clothing in the U.S., I was disappointed at its function. Compared to Japanese one, US washing machine is noisy and works pretty rough. Japanese laundry machines have been more and more improving, and I strongly hope that those will sell in the U.S. someday.




 
 
 
     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment