Saturday, January 24, 2015

Japanese Food Court - Miyabi Tei

        Last weekend, my husband needed to go to a Japanese book store to pick up his subscription, so we decided to have early supper at Japanese food court which is located in the same building of Mitsuwa Japanese supermarket. The food court was surprisingly full of people, so it was pretty hard to find the table. Most people there looked non-Japanese people, and I thought that this food court was very popular. There are some restaurants, such as Japanese noodle restaurants and a seafood bowl restaurant. Particularly, there was a long line at Santouka, Japanese ramen restaurant. Indeed, we have never eaten their ramen before. Nonetheless, we chose food from Miyabi, Japanese teishoku restaurant, as we always do.  

        My husband chose Chicken Cutlet Curry with Salad. He always orders Japanese katsu curry there.
Chicken Cutlet Curry with Salad
      I chose Wafu Hamburg Plate this time. Frankly, I was not happy with this hamburg sauce. It was too sweet for me. I expected that it would have sour soy sauce taste with its grated radish.
Wafu Hamburg Plate


MIYABI TEI
665 Paularino Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants




No comments:

Post a Comment