Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hollister Haul - My New iPhone Case

       About a week ago, I found that Hollister had marked down all their clearance items to 70% off. In addition, they were offering free shipping with $25 more purchase. I picked up some items which I really wanted. Finally, I received a package from Hollister yesterday. :) I'm going to share what I got with you.

       I always wanted to buy a new iPhone case because I had been using my Fossil one for a year. I thought it was time to change to a new one. Hollister had some cute iPhone cases, and I finally chose this sparkling gold one. When I received it, I was so glad because it was much better than its picture on Hollister. It was super shiny and so fashionable. I really love it! :))
Hollister iPhone Case

       It has Hollister logo on the side. :)
Hollister iPhone Case

      I liked my old iPhone case, but I might like this Hollister one more!
Fossil and Hollister iPhone Cases

      I also purchased these jeggings. Jeggings, which are leggings look like denim jeans, have been getting more and more popular these days. I didn't have ones before, so I decided to purchase these for my first time. Actually, they were really tight but not so uncomfortable because they are stretchable.
Hollister Ultimate Stretch Jeggings

       The iPhone case was originally $19.95 but was on sale for $5.98. The jeggings were originally $49.50 but were $14.85. I also purchased a t-shirt for my husband. They were super great deals, were they? :)



       My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

      My entries related fashion can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment