Sunday, February 22, 2015

How to Make Creamy Broccoli Salad

       Tonight, I made this creamy broccoli salad. This recipe has been my favorite one for many years. Unlike people in the U.S., Japanese people usually don't eat raw broccoli. To me, raw broccoli is too firm for even salad. Anyway, I'm going to share the recipe with you.
Creamy Broccoli Salad


Ingredients

2-3 bunch of broccoli (Cut the head into flowerets, and slice the stem into 1/4 inch.)
4 boiled eggs (Peel and chop)
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of mustard
nip of salt and black pepper


1. Put broccoli into boiled water and cook them for 30-60 seconds. Right after taking them out from boiled water, put them into iced water. Immerse them in iced water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process. Drain off the water from broccoli.

2. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and black pepper in a bowl. Then, add egg and mix them lightly.

3. Add broccoli and stir them.

4. Enjoy!
Creamy Broccoli Salad



     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment