Monday, March 16, 2015

How to Cook Teriyaki Chicken, the Easiest Recipe

      I purchased fresh boneless skinless chicken thighs, which have been never frozen, at my local Sprouts last weekend. I usually put meat in the freezer as soon as I come back home from shopping. Since it was very fresh chicken, I decided to cook them up rather than storing in the freezer. Last night, I cooked my favorite teriyaki chicken for dinner. This recipe is very easy, and it doesn't need to add any sugar. If you are looking for easy healthy teriyaki chicken recipe, this is perfect for you.
Teriyaki Chicken

Ingredients (4 Servings)

2 lb of chicken thighs
2 tablespoons of vinegar
4 tablespoons of mirin
4 tablespoon of soy sauce



1. Marinate chicken with vinegar for five minutes or so.

2. Heat oil on a pan over medium heat, and fry chicken thoroughly.

3. Flip chicken to brown both sides.

4. Add mirin and soy sauce into the pan. Flip chicken to macerate thoroughly.

5. Turn off the heat when the water has evaporated and the sauce has thickened.

6. Enjoy! :)
Teriyaki Chicken

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment