Sunday, March 8, 2015

Suitable Ingredients for Miso Soup

Miso Soup
       Last week, I cooked miso soup with a lot of vegetables. Miso soup is a traditional Japanese soup and usually contains tofu, seaweed, and green onion, but actually, you can add any vegetables you like. I added some Japanese radish, carrot, burdock, seaweed and green onion in my miso soup. I'm going to share examples of suitable ingredients for miso soup with you.


     Suitable vegetables for miso soup are ...
green onion, radish, carrot, burdock, potato, mushroom, brown onion, Chinese cabbage, okra, eggplants, sweet potatoes, sprout and etc.  (You can choose more than one vegetables.)

      Suitable meats and seafood for miso soup are...
pork, clam, salmon, mackerel, shrimp and etc. (You can choose either meat or seafood.)

      Others perfect for miso soup are...
tofu, deep fried tofu, eggs, seaweeds and etc. (You can choose more than one of these.)


       I'm going to share how to make miso soup with you next time. :)




     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment