Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How to Cook Deep Fried Chi-ai Tuna, Tatsuta-age

       As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, my husband and I cooked deep fried chi-ai tuna and it turned out so great. Chi-ai tuna is nutrient-rich food, which contains iron, taurine, vitamin A, D, B1 and B6. If you find fresh chi-ai tuna at Japanese supermarkets, you should try this recipe. It's pretty easy to cook. I'm going to share how to cook fried chi-ai tuna, tatsuta-age (マグロの竜田揚げ), with you. :)

Fried Chi-ai Tuna, マグロの竜田揚げ


   Ingredients (4 servings)

1 lb of fresh chi-ai tuna
1 tablespoon of grated ginger
4 tablespoon of soy sauce
4 tablespoon of sake
reasonable quantity of potato starch



1. Soak fresh tuna in water for 2 minute. Gently, rub tuna with your fingers in water. Then, discard water. Repeat this step three times.

2. Cut tuna into bite-size pieces.

3. Mix ginger, soy sauce and sake in a medium bowl. Marinate tuna in a mixture for 20 minutes.

4. Coat with potato starch.

5. Deep-fry them until golden brown.

6. Enjoy!
Fried Chi-ai Tuna, マグロの竜田揚げ

    This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking









No comments:

Post a Comment