Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Best French Press Coffee Makers

      I love coffee brewed by French press. My husband and I purchased Bodum Chambord Coffee Press two years ago, and we enjoyed making coffee with it every morning. Last Sunday, it accidentally fell on the hard floor, and the glass beaker of our French press broke sadly. Now, we need to buy new one. I have been trying to find the best French press for our coffee time. I'm going to share these three best French press coffee makers with you.


1.  Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum (8-cup)
      This was the one we used before. I have no complain about our Bodum Chambord Coffee Press. It didn't only make great coffee every morning, but it was also beautiful and shiny. It made my coffee time happier. It was also dishwasher safe.
Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum (8-cup)





2. Classic Chambord Copper Press by Bodum (8-cup)
      I loved my old Bodum French press, but I am also interested in different design. When I first saw this Bodum French press, I fell in love with its beautiful copper finished stainless steel frame. What do you think?
Classic Chambord Copper Press by Bodum (8-cup)





3. SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press (1 liter)
     This SterlingPro Stainless Steel French Press has so many positive reviews on Amazon. All the part of this French press is made of stainless steel. If I choose this press, I don't have to worry about breaking anymore. With this insulating double wall, this French press keeps coffee hot while brewing coffee. 

SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press (1 liter)





    When I get a new French press, I will share one through my blog. :)



      My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping



     This is my YouTube video, How to Brew Coffee with French Press.





      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment