Monday, May 4, 2015

How to Make Bulletproof Coffee

      As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, I made Bulletproof Coffee at home for my first time. Bulletproof Coffee is is the invention of Dave Asprey, who is the founder of "The Bulletproof Executive." According to Dave Asprey, "I brew it, and then I blend unsalted, grass-fed butter into it, along with an extract of coconut oil that improves brain energy. Yes, butter. All the benefits of healthy milk fat with none of the damaging denatured casein proteins found in cream. It makes for the creamiest, most satisfying cup of coffee you’ve ever had. It will keep you satisfied with level energy for 6 hours if you need it, and because I’m having it for breakfast, I’m programming my body to burn fat for energy all day long!"
      I tasted this coffee, and it was creamiest coffee I've ever had. It was a little too rich for me though. I'm going to share with you how to make Bulletproof Coffee.
My First Bulletproof Coffee




Ingredients

1-2 cups (250-500ml) of organic coffee (brewed with French press coffee maker)
1 tablespoon of unsalted grass-fed butter
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Ingredients


1. Brew coffee with French Press.

2. Pre-heat your blender.

3. Add all ingredients and blend well.

4. Add sugar if desired.

5. Enjoy.


       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking




No comments:

Post a Comment