Friday, May 1, 2015

My New French Press Coffee Maker

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was looking for the best French press for me. I finally received my new French press coffee maker this week. :) This is 8-Cup Classic Chambord Copper Press by Bodum. I really like the fact that this copper finished french press is so shiny and beautiful! I brewed coffee with French press for the first time in a few week. It was so good! I thought the best way to brew coffee is to use French press. :)
Classic Chambord Copper Press by Bodum, 8-cup
Made with the same painstaking craftsmanship as the original from the fifties, this 8-cup coffee press extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and aromas from the beans for maximum flavor, and the copper finish on the stainless steel frame looks equally beautiful in kitchen or office. Dishwasher safe.




      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

      My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping






1 comment:

  1. I bought a french press a while back and never really got around to it. This post makes me want to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete