Sunday, June 28, 2015

How to Make Sticky Ice Cream with Natto

       Today, I made sticky ice cream with vanilla ice cream and natto. The ice cream turned out to be very sticky like natto but didn't taste natto at all. :) It was very fun to make sticky ice cream. I'm going to share how to make it with you.


Ingredients

two packs of natto
any kind of ice cream


1. Remove small packets of soy sauce and karashi mustard from container of natto.

2. Remove plastic film.

3. Move natto to a large bowl.

4. Stir natto vigorously with chopsticks.

5. Take out the natto from the bowl. (You can eat the natto with rice later. )

6. Add your choice of ice cream into the bowl.

7. Stir ice cream vigorously with chopsticks. As soon as you start stirring ice cream, it is getting slimy and sticky.

8. Enjoy!


        Here is my video, How to Make Delicious Sticky Ice Cream with Natto.








     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment