Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sprouts Bulk Coffee Deal

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, I purchased Whole Foods bulk coffee beans last month and was pretty impressed at the quality of allegro Coffee. Today, my husband and I went to Sprouts because I found that they were having on sale for their bulk gourmet coffee. I had never purchased coffee at Sprouts, so we decided to go to see their selections.
Sprouts Ad
       We sometimes went to Sprouts but hadn't closely looked at their bulk coffee before. All kinds of their coffee beans including organic ones are originally $9.99 per pound, but it was on sale for $6.99 today. :)  That's very reasonable. By the way, the price range of Whole Foods allegro organic coffee beans are $9.99 to $11.99 per pound.
Sprouts Bulk Gourment Coffee

Sprouts Bulk Gourmet Coffee

Sprouts Bulk Gourmet Coffee
        I decided purchase organic Sumatra coffee beans. It read, "Smooth rich with a low acid and a heavy body. A coffee that will surely please your palate".
Sprouts Sumatra Coffee Beans
       My husband chose Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee beans. It read, "High Altitudes, excellent soil, ample rain and sun have all been factors in growing this coffee. It is sweet and strong in the cup".
Sprout Costa Rican Tarrazu Coffee Beans
     We will have these coffee tomorrow morning. I hope these will be good. :)


       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



1 comment:

  1. I tried the Costa Rican Tarrazu and it is very smooth yet rich with a nice nutty flavor. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete