Thursday, July 23, 2015

Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap

Charcoal
      Did you know Charcoal has a lot of health benefits? In Japan, charcoal is used many ways. Charcoal has numerous pores which absorb bad odors and chemical. While I was living in Japan, I used Binchotan, which is a traditional charcoal of Japan, to make delicious rice. I put Binchotan, water and rice in my rice cooker. Then, I simply cooked rice. Because charcoals absorb odor from rice and water, you can make truly delicious rice. :) Charcoal is also good for skin and is used as cleansing products. Because charcoal absorbs dirt from pores, you can get very clean skin by using it. When I lived in Japan, I also used some charcoal soap, shampoo and etc. Charcoal beauty products are pretty popular in Japan, and many cosmetic manufactures make those. If you go to drugstores in Japan, you can easily find charcoal soap. :) Today, I searched the most popular charcoal soap in Japan. I'm going to share top 5 most popular Japanese charcoal soaps with you. By the way, I also recommend using Japanese foaming net, which I believe most Japanese women use, to foam up your facial cleansing soap. :) 


No.1 Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar
Pelican Deitanseki Clay & Charcoal Facial Cleansing Bar



No.2 Sumi Haigou Settuken Charcoal Bar Soap
Sumi Haigou Settuken Charcoal Bar Soap



No.3 Chinoshiosha Charcoal Soap
Chinoshiosha Charcoal Soap



No.4 SHIZEN GOKOCHI Facial Cleansing Set: Charcoal Bar Soap
 SHIZEN GOKOCHI Facial Cleansing Set: Charcoal Bar Soap



No.5 Pelican Charcoal and Hinoki Oil Cleansing Soap
Pelican Charcoal and Hinoki Oil Cleansing Soap





     These are also my previous entries.

Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products 
 
The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner


5 Best Japanese Deep Conditioning Hair Masks

Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

4 Reasons Why I Love Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20Japanese%20Beauty%20Products
 

      My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment