Saturday, August 22, 2015

How to Make a Chocolate Cake with Protein Powder

       Today, I made this chocolate cake with protein powder. As you can see the photo below, its figure was not perfect because I made it with a Pyrex 2-cup measuring cup in a microwave. I garnished it with whipped cream and cocoa powder but the cream eventually slipped from the top. Nonetheless, it was so delicious! :))

      I first referred to this video, which shows very clever recipe, to make a protein cake a few months ago. I made it exactly as he showed in this video but mine wasn't as solid as his cake although it tasted so delicious. That's why I ended up adding flour and using more baking powder today. I also reduced microwave time. Finally, it turned out well solid chocolate cake. :)  I'm going to share with you how I made it.


  ■Ingredients

1 egg
3 tablespoons of milk
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 tablespoons of flour
1 banana

 ■garnish
whipped cream


1. Coat a Pyrex 2-cup measuring cup with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Put egg and milk into the measuring cup, and mix them.
3. Add protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and flour. Mix them thoroughly.
4. Add banana and mix them.
5. Microwave it for 30 seconds. Then, mix everything together.
6. Microwave it for 30 seconds. Mix everything together again.
7. Microwave it for 1 minute.
8. Dump it out on a plate.
9. Garnish with whipped cream.
10. Enjoy!


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment