Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sushi Boy

      Sushi is my most favorite Japanese food. Last night, I got the urge to have sushi for dinner, so my husband and I went to our local Sushi Boy, a Japanese sushi restaurant. At the entrance of this restaurant, there was a notice of August special menus on the wall. Their Kobe special, which is a 15-piece sushi and miso soup, was on sale for $8.95! 


        We decided to have Kobe special. :)
Sushi Boy Kobe with Miso Soup

       It's hard to find a good sushi restaurant in my local area, but their sushi is always pretty good by my Japanese standards. Sushi Boy is the branch of a famous Japanese sushi restaurant in Japan, Kozosushi (小僧寿し), so they keep making sushi which Japanese people like. One of my local Sushi Boy branches has completely closed recently, so I hope they will survive in a competitive restaurant business here. 
Sushi Boy Kobe, a 15-piece sushi
       They will have special sale next week! 50% off is a huge discount!

SUSHI BOY
 Location
 Menu


     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants

      These are my entries you might like.

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment