Monday, September 7, 2015

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Haul - Fossil & Banana Republic

       Today, my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets for the first time in a year. We got some items with great deals there because of Labor Day weekend sales. I'm going to share what I got there with you.

       I found this white leopard print belt at Fossil. It was originally $34 but was on sale for $6.99! I like the fact that the surface of the belt looked like leopard fur skin. I think it will be perfect with my white jeans.
Fossil

       In addition, it was a genuine cowhide leather belt. :)
Fossil

       I also went to Banana Republic, which is one of my favorite fashion retailers. So many fall fashion clothing was on sale there. I bought this adorable scarf, which was originally $34.99 but was on sale for 14.99 there. It ended up being $11.20 with a 20% off coupon. I always love their stylish scarf! :) 
Banana Republic

      I also bought this beige crew-neck sweater, which was originally $59.99 but was on sale for $18. It ended up being $14.40 with a 20% discount as well. :)
Banana Republic

       I can't wait to wear them in this fall!
Banana Republic

      We also bought a couple of glass for $1.95 each at Crate & Barrel. I will use them in my coffee video in the near future. :)
Crate & Barrel

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

      My entries related fashion can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/fashion

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment