Saturday, September 5, 2015

Downtown Disney Haul - 60th Anniversary Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration

       Today, my husband and I went to Downtown Disney for the first times in many months. It was very crowded with so many people like always there. We found that they had already started selling some Halloween items at the World of Disney Store. I thought that the holiday season would come soon! Frankly, I wasn't planning on buying anything today, but I ended up purchasing some kitchen items because they were so adorable. :)) I'm going to share what I bought there with you.

      By the way, its 60th Anniversary Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration was going on there.
Downtown Disney Haul

       I purchased this Mickey Mouth Glove Spatula for $9.95.  I am going to use it when I film my next coffee video. It must be fun to use! :))
Mickey Mouth Glove Spatula

Mickey Mouth Glove Spatula

       I also bought this set of Mickey Mouth Plastic Measuring Spoons for $9.95. I wanted to get 1/2 and 1/4 measuring teaspoons for making holiday coffee drinks, and I thought these would be perfect! These Mickey Mouth gloves spoons are super cute! :) 
Mickey Mouth Plastic Measuring Spoons



     My entries related to Downtown Disney can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Downtown%20Disney


Downtown Disney
1580 S Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802




No comments:

Post a Comment