Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Elvis Presley - USPS Forever Stamps

        Last month, I ordered some USPS Forever Stamps. This sheet of 16 Forever Stamps, Elvis Presley, is one of them. As most people know, Elvis Presley was a world-famous American singer and actor, and he is often referred to as "King of Rock and Roll".  USPS released these stamps as one of the Music Icon series last month.
Elvis Presley - USPS Forever Stamps

Issue Date:
August 12, 2015
Art Director/Designer:
Antonio Alcala, Leslie Badani, William Speer

Elvis Presley - USPS Forever Stamps
 
Elvis Presley - USPS Forever Stamps

      I've listened to many of his songs before even though I don't really know many American songs since I lived in Japan for most of my life.  As a matter of fact, I was surprised that I know all his songs in this video. :) 




     My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment