Friday, September 25, 2015

EMP Museum - Traveling Seattle, Day 3 - 1/5

     My husband and I traveled Seattle during Memorial Day weekend. On the last day of our travel there, we went to Downtown Seattle to visit EMP Museum, Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass. We parked at a street parking lot, which was free during holidays fortunately. :)

      First, we went to this very colorful building, EMP Museum, which is formerly known as Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame (EMP|SFM). We bought the tickets for $25 per person at the entrance.

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

      There was the massive screen there. It was obviously the biggest screen I've ever seen in my life! 
EMP Museum

EMP Museum
       Jimi Hendrix was the only musician I had known already. 
EMP Museum

       Even though I am not good at music and don't know how to play a guitar at all, I enjoyed watching this interesting sculpture of a great number of guitars.
EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

       The movie prop and costume exhibit of Terminator was pretty cool.
EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum

EMP Museum
     If you are a big fan of rock and roll music and science fictions, this museum is the must go to place in Seattle for you. However, since I don't know much about music and am not a big fan of science fiction movies, I was only able to enjoy very small parts there, so I thought that the admission fee was too pricey for me.

     Then, we headed toward Space Needle.

EMP Museum
325 5th Ave 
N Seattle, WA 98109


        My entries related to my traveling in Seattle can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment