Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Space Needle - Traveling Seattle, Day 3 - 2/5

      After visiting EMP Museum, my husband and I went to Space Needle, which is a very popular landmark in Seattle.
Space Needle

       As I expected, it was very crowded there. That's why we decided not to go to the observation deck. I thought that it was more beautiful looking outside. :)  We just purchased a souvenir for ourselves at the gift shop in Space Needle.
Space Needle

Space Needle

      By the way, Space Needle we looked from Kerry Park previous night was also very beautiful.
The Space Needle at Night as Seen from Kerry Park


The Top of the Space Needle at Night as Seen from Kerry Park


        Then, we headed toward Chihuly Garden and Glass, which is located next to Space Needle. I'll write about it next time.


Space Needle
400 Broad St 
Seattle, WA 98109


        My entries related to my traveling in Seattle can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Seattle


No comments:

Post a Comment