Sunday, September 6, 2015

T.J.Maxx Haul - Vince Camuto Belt

      Today, I went to T.J.Maxx and bought this Vince Camuto Reversible Belt. I always wanted to buy a new black belt for a long time, and I was really happy today because I was finally able to find this belt there! Actually, it is usually not easy to find such a belt which is my correct size at discount stores. I was really lucky today. :) This Vince Camuto Reversible Belt was originally $42 but was on sale for $14.99 there.
VINCE CAMUTO REVERSIBLE SOLID AND SNAKE BELT
        The reason why I loved this belt was that this belt is reversible. I can simply switch solid black to shimmery python. :)
VINCE CAMUTO REVERSIBLE SOLID AND SNAKE BELT
 
VINCE CAMUTO REVERSIBLE SOLID AND SNAKE BELT


      My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

      My entries related fashion can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment