Wednesday, October 14, 2015

How To Make a Jack-O'-Lantern, Starbucks Siren Logo

       Yesterday, I uploaded this video, How to Make a Starbucks Jack-O'-Lantern, on my YouTube channel. This was Halloween lantern my husband and I made last year.

       Last year, we uploaded DIY video for this lantern only in Japanese. I wanted to upload the video in English, but we were too busy to make it. (Beside all that I wouldn't have made it until Halloween last year even if I had tried to make the English video!)  However, this year, we made Halloween lanterns well in advance to share tutorial videos with you. I have already made four Halloween videos this year, and I still had time to edit this Starbucks lantern video until Halloween! That's why I finally made English version! :)  I hope you will like it. :))


      By the way, this is the video we uploaded in Japanese last year.

      My entries related to Halloween can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween



     These are my entries sharing my Halloween pumpkins.
 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2015

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2014

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2013

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2012

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment