Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pho Lantern Cafe, Vietnamese Cuisine Restaurant

       Today, my husband and I went to Pho Lantern Cafe, a Vietnamese cuisine restaurant, in Westminster. One of our Vietnamese acquaintances recommended this place to us, and he told us that this restaurant had just opened and served pretty good Vietnamese cuisine at reasonable prices. He told us that they also served a free egg roll when you order an entry as their grand opening special.

       My husband ordered Bún Tom Thịt Nướng Chả Giò, rice noodle with grilled meat and spring rolls, for $7.95.

       I ordered Phở Gà, rice noodle soup with white meat chicken, for $6.50. When I go to Vietnamese restaurants, I always order Pho Ga. This was as great as I expected. :)

        These two Vietnamese spring rolls, Nem cuốn, were free with ordering two our entrees. It was my first time to have this type of spring roll. I was surprised that this roll was so delicious! There was something crunchy in it.

        After having lunch, we ordered Cà phê sữa đá, Vietnamese iced coffee with sweetened condensed milk. We really loved the strong Vietnamese coffee. :)   

       I thought that this restaurant was the best Vietnamese restaurant I've ever gone. If we have a chance to go to Westminster next time, we will definitely go to this restaurant again. :)


Pho Lantern Cafe
9741 Bolsa Ave Ste 101 
Westminster, CA 92683


     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants




No comments:

Post a Comment