Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Serious Pie on Capitol Hill - Traveling Seattle, Day 3 - 4/5

        My husband and I traveled Seattle during Memorial Day Weekend. On the last day of our traveling Seattle, we visited EMP Museum, Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass. We still had a time until our flight, so we decided to have lunch at Serious Pie, which is located in the same building as Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room. We actually went to this Starbucks Roastery on the previous day, but he told me that we should go to Serious Pie because it was one of the most highly rated restaurants in Seattle. Anyway, we were glad to come back on the Capitol Hill again. :)))
Serious Pie
       We ordered this kale salad for $13. Even though we frequently have homemade kale smoothie at home, we had never had kale salad before. I was surprised that it wasn't as bitter as I expected and really loved this salad! It had a little spice and plenty of Parmesan cheese on fresh kale. After coming back from Seattle, I sometimes make kale salad at home. :)  

       We also ordered this crispy pizza for $17. It was also good! It was definitely the best pizza we've had in years.

       I also loved their decor. I thought the ceiling lights of this restaurant were very stylish.
Serious Pie

Serious Pie
      You can see this restaurant from Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room. By the way, these colorful Starbucks Reserve mugs were only available at this store.
Serious Pie looked from Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room


Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room
      After having lunch at Serious Pie, we looked around Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room once again.
Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room

Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room

Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room

Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room
       Then, we headed toward Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.


Serious Pie
1124 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101


        My entries related to my traveling in Seattle can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Seattle

        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


        My entries related to Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Reserve%20Roastery%20%26%20Tasting%20Room


No comments:

Post a Comment