Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl Pack Is Delicious And Convenient! - Yoshinoya Beef with Onions in Sauce

     About a month ago, I found that Yoshinoya frozen beef bowl, Yoshinoya Beef with Onions in Sauce (吉野家 牛丼の具), was on sale at Mitsuwa, a Japanese supermarket in the U.S. Even though I love Japanese beef bowl so much, I didn't know this product before, so I looked for reviews on this product on Amazon Japan. I was surprised that the frozen one is actually more expensive than one at Yoshinoya restaurants in Japan. However, it has so many positive reviews! People have reviewed that the taste is just like one at restaurants, and it is very convenient because they can always stock some in freezer and can eat restaurant quality beef bowl whenever they want at home! After reading reviews, I thought that I should try it and finally purchased two packs of frozen beef bowl at Mitsuwa. These are usually $4 each but were on sale for about $3. :)

      Last night, I was very busy and didn't have time to cook for dinner, so it was a perfect time to try these for my first time.
Yoshinoya Beef with Onions in Sauce

Yoshinoya Beef with Onions in Sauce

      I microwaved it for 2 minutes and served it over rice. I also added red ginger on it. Indeed, my husband and I loved their frozen beef bowl! As its reviews on Amazon Japan, this tasted just like beef bowl of Yoshinoya restaurant! If we found it on sale next time, we will definitely purchase it again!
Yoshinoya Beef Bowl


     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

■5 Best Japanese Hair Treatment / Mask Products


■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment