Friday, January 22, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee in Japan

       I have uploaded DIY related to coffee videos both in English and Japanese periodically since last year. I uploaded this video, How to Brew Bulletproof Coffee, last May.
Japanese Version

      Bulletproof Coffee is the invention of Dave Asprey, who is a founder of Bulletproof Executive. It's the lowest toxin and highest performance coffee. This coffee is made of organic coffee, grass-fed butter and coconut oil. Using butter and oil for coffee was pretty new in Japan back then. I wondered how it tastes and made this video. After several months, some Japanese articles regarding to Bulletproof Coffee started coming up in Japan occasionally. Soon after I found those articles on Yahoo Japan, a number of views of this video increased because nobody made Bulletproof Coffee DIY video in Japanese back then. In the U.S., all ingredients for Bulletproof Coffee are easy to obtain at most supermarkets. However, when I uploaded this video, it's very hard to find grass-fed butter and coconut oil in Japan. Some coconut oil was only found on online shopping sites, but grass-fed butter was almost impossible to find in Japan. That's why when I uploaded it, I thought most people in Japan wouldn't be interested in this video. However, now I can find many different products of grass-fed butter on Amazon Japan! (All products of grass-fed butter in Japan are still incredibly expensive though. Indeed, those are 7 times more expensive than ones sold in U.S.!) Many people who reviewed on those grass-fed butter wrote that they bought grass-fed butter for making Bulletproof Coffee. I found that books written by Dave Asprey in Japanese was also getting popular. I didn't expect that people in Japan would be so interested in Bulletproof Coffee! I was also surprised that some people reviewed that this coffee actually worked to reduce their weight!    

English Version

    This is Dave Asprey's book, The Bulletproof Diet : Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Energy and Focus, Upgrade Your Life, on Amazon US.



        My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

         This is my YouTube channel.
RINGO's Coffee Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment