Thursday, January 28, 2016

How to Cook Chin-Jao Rōsu

      This week, I cooked chin-jao rōsu, which is Japanese Chinese cuisine, for dinner. It is a stir-fired dish consists of green bell pepper and pork. It is similar to pepper steak, a Chinese American dish. While beef is used for pepper steak, in this Japanese version of chin-jao rōsu the meat used is usually pork. I always keep some pork and gingers in my freezer, and when I find that bell peppers are on sale, I will cook chin-jao rōsu for dinner. :) It's very easy to make, and I think that most people love chin-jao rōsu! I'm going to share how to make it with you.
How to Cook Chin-Jao Rōsu


Ingredients (4 Servings)

1 lb of pork (thinly sliced)
4 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sake
nip of salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoons of potato starch
2 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
1 onion (sliced)
1 bunch of green onion (cut in an inch)
1 inch of ginger (thinly sliced)


1. Marinate pork with soy sauce, sake, salt, pepper, oil and potato starch.

2. Heat oil in a pan, and stir-fry green bell pepper and onion until the onion is translucent. Then remove them from the pan.

3. Stir-fry green onion and ginger until they are aromatic.

4. Add marinated pork, and stir-fry them until pork is fully cooked.

5. Add green bell pepper and onion, and stir-fry them for 3 minutes or so.

6. Serve and enjoy!



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


     These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment