Sunday, January 3, 2016

How To Make Cheesecake with Toaster Oven

     Yesterday, I baked this cheesecake with my compact toaster oven. I used to use my apartment's huge gas oven to bake a whole cake or casserole, but I didn't like that because the oven is too big to bake just one dish and waste of gas. These days, I've found that my Pyrex glass dish, 6-cup rectangular dish, perfectly fits in my Black and Decker Toaster R Oven. :))) Anyway, I'm going to share how to make a cheesecake with you.


Ingredients

Crust:
3 oz of Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 oz of Butter (melted)

Filling:
8 oz of Cream Cheese
8 oz of Whipping Cream
2 eggs (beaten)
3 oz of sugar
3 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons of lemon juice


1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.

2. Spread mixture evenly in Pyrex 6-cup bake wear. This is the crust for your cheese cake.

3. Preheat the toaster oven to 325℉.

4. Put eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice into a blender. Blend them.

5. Add cream cheese and whipping cream into the blender and blend them thoroughly.

6. Pour mixture into crust.

7. Put it into your preheated toaster oven and bake it at 325 ℉ for about 1 hour.

8. Enjoy!


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment