Wednesday, January 27, 2016

How to Make Nutritious Broccoli Coleslaw

       Last night, I made this broccoli coleslaw as a side dish for dinner. This salad contained broccoli stems, carrots, corns, tuna and sunflower seeds, so it was very nutritious! Roasted sunflower seeds are my current favorite foods because it's so delicious and nutritious. It add crunchy texture in my meals. This coleslaw was very easy to make in just 5 minutes, so I'm going to share how to make it with you.

Ingredients (4 Servings)

2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 teaspoon of sugar
10 oz of shredded broccoli stem and carrot (I bought a pack of Organic Broccoli Slaw at Trader Joe's.)
1 can of corn
1 can of tuna
2 tablespoons of roasted sunflower seeds.


1. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a bowl thoroughly.

2. Add broccoli, carrot, corn and tuna in it. Stir them thoroughly.

3. Serve and top with sunflower seeds.

4. Enjoy!




      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment