Friday, January 8, 2016

I Finally Received the Book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, Marie Kondo, who is  a Japanese organizing consultant and author, was selected as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine last year. When I knew about that, I thought I should read her book! I always wanted to read her book but it took me eight months until I ordered her book because I was going to find her book at a library. Last month, I found this YouTube video that is sharing how Konmari changed his life, and I was really inspired by this video. I realized that I was waiting too long to get her book and decided to order it right after watching it. :) Before receiving the book, I even couldn't wait to start organizing my rooms, and I got rid of so many my clothes that I wouldn't wear anymore according to her method. (I watched Marie Kondo on Japanese TV show a while ago and learned how to declutter your home.)


      I finally received this book, the life-changing magic of tidying up, yesterday! :)))

http://amzn.to/1PjvsQb

      Today, I've already started reading her book in English. I am not usually an avid reader. In fact, I don't usually read books even in Japanese, which is my first language. However, I think I will finish reading the entire book sooner than I usually do. :)
http://amzn.to/1PjvsQb

http://amzn.to/1PjvsQb






      These are my entries you might like.

■The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

■I Got the Konmari Book, Spark Joy! 

■My Tidying Marathon (Books) - Konmari Methods

■Japanese MD Player - My Tidying Marathon

■Marie Kondo Moved to the U.S.

■Marie Kondo's New Book : The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up


     My entries related to Konmari can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment