Sunday, February 28, 2016

Finshed Reading Spark Joy - Konmari Book

      Today, I've finally finished reading Spark Joy, which is one of Marie Kondo's books. :)
Spark Joy
     As I read the book, I tried to tidy up my home by category according to her method, and I've almost finished tidying up my belongings. My husband needs to do his belongings though. He would like to try Konmari method as soon as possible but has been so busy because of his business trip. In addition, we need to tidy up our detached garage. I know that Marie Kondo suggests not tidying up by location, but it's too hard to take care of our garage at the same time. I hope we can finish our tidying marathon next month. :)

         





      These are my entries you might like.

■The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

■I Got the Konmari Book, Spark Joy! 

■My Tidying Marathon (Books) - Konmari Methods

■Japanese MD Player - My Tidying Marathon

■Marie Kondo Moved to the U.S.

■Marie Kondo's New Book : The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up


     My entries related to Konmari can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment